YOUR PATIENT-CENTERED MEDICAL HOME
“Bringing Personal back to medicine”The Medical Home is a healthcare delivery model whereby patient treatment is coordinated through their primary care physician to ensure they receive the necessary care when and where they need it, in a manner they can understand. The objective is to have a centralized setting that facilitates partnerships between individual patients, and their personal physicians, and when appropriate, the patient’s family.
- The Personal Physician leads a team of individuals who collectively take responsibility for the ongoing care of patients.
- The Personal Physician is responsible for providing for all of the patient’s health care needs or taking responsibility for appropriately arranging care with other qualified professionals. This includes care for all stages of life (acute care, chronic care, preventive services, and end of life care.
- Care is coordinated and/or integrated across all elements of the health care system (e.g. subspecialty care, hospitals, home health agencies, nursing homes, family, public and private community-based services).
- Quality and Safety measures support the attainment of optimal, patient-centered outcomes.
- Enhanced access to care is available through open scheduling and new options for communication between patients, their personal physician and practice staff.
keeping up-to-date on rapidly changing recommendations for every day actions to reduce your risk of contracting COVID19
This is a great site for keeping up-to-date on rapidly changing recommendations for every day actions to reduce your risk of contracting COVID19. Also has ...